Dr. Ram P Aribindi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ram P Aribindi?

Good Doctor takes time with you.

I twisted my knee at work on Ice. My worker's comp is terrible, but Dr. Aribindi ordered an MRI at first visit. Took my workers comp two weeks to approve. Results were bad, an ACL tear and Meniscus Tear. He suggested surgery but waiting for workers comp to approve this. Dr. Aribind could not believe this was taking so long to approve. So he submitted again to my worker's comp. Hopefully it will be approved in the next couple days.

Thank you Dr. Aribindi for taking such good care of me. My shoulder is better than ever!

He did a great surgery on my knee and is very polite and listens to my concerns. I'd recommend him and day.

This doctor explains everything you need to know before surgery and he is very concern about his patients.

Excellent care

Dr. Aridini performed surgery on my hand. He and his office staff are concerned, professional and friendly. The surgical staff at Advocate South Suburban were wonderful as well. I highly recommend this physician.

Hit by a Forklift

My husband and I met Dr. Aribindi at South Suburban Hospital. My husband was admitted to the hospital after sustaining a head and ankle injury at his job. The first morning we still had no idea what to expect. Dr. Aribindi talked me in the hall on that first morning regarding my husband’s ankle injury. I liked Dr. Aribindi’s bedside manner and thought that my husband should see him at his Orthopedic practice after his release. When I asked for his card, Dr. Aribindi did not have one on him, but he took the time to write his office information on a note pad. He did not have to do that. Dr. Aribindi and his office staff made this awful ordeal very pleasant. His staff was very helpful and accommodating when scheduling appointments. We were put at ease by how easy they made everything. Dr. Aribindi’s office is about an hour from our house and my husband was cleared to see which ever orthopedic doctor he wanted. I was impressed by how nice Dr. Aribindi was to us and how knowledgeable he was about my husband’s case. We have dealt with many orthopedic doctors over the years and Dr. Aribindi has been one of the best, he is clear, to the point, and he cares about his patients.

Very Knowledgeable and straight forward. My surgeries was total success!! Thanks again Dr. Aribiindi!!!

Excellent visit

Wonderful staff, very caring doctor

straight talk, friendly manner, excellent outcome before and post surgery procedure follow up. recommendations very high

Dr. Aribindi explains what is wrong and the options available. He is very skilled, as he performed a cortisone injection for an extremely painful hip and I am now able to participate in my usual activities, pain-free.

Highly qualified!

Had both a knee & hip replaced by Dr. Aribindi with excellent results. Can now walk & bike ride as I had done years ago. Fantastic job, doctor!

Professional and Thorough. Very Pleased.

Dr. Ram P Aribindi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.