Dr. Ram Chuttani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ram Chuttani?

Best Doctor i have ever had

Will not go back

Will not go back. Arrogant and dumb.

Difficult Colonoscopy

I have had several attempts to get a completed Colonoscopy with negative results. I was referred to Dr Ram Chuttani by my PCP. I received an appointment with in 2 weeks. When I arrived the hospital staff processed me quickly and took me to the Preparation area. During the preparation I was met by Dr Chuttani and his (fellow) Dr Aljahdli. They both put me at ease by explaining everything they were going to do and answered all my questions. I was then taken to the procedure room at 8:30 am and prepared. The next thing I remembered it was 9:00am and it was done. The procedure was a success and I left by 9:30am for the trip home. The hospital and staff made this a good experience experience, I would Highly recommend Dr Ram Chuttani and BID East for anyone having this procedure.

Dr. Chuttani is the most caring physician I have ever met. He truly cares so much about about each of his patients.In addition he is absolutely brilliant as he has developed some of the most cutting edge procedures to eradicate Barretts Esophagus.I would highly recommend him. He has saved my life.

I found Dr. Chuttani to be extremely kind, caring and understanding. I always feel that he spends as much time as needed to listen and then explain everything. Great bedside manner! I have great respect for Dr. Chuttani and I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Chuttani was very caring and compassionate. Highly recommended and Highly credentialed. He spent a lot of time with me in the office and did not offer procedures that I did not need. Well worth the 2 hour ride to Boston.

Excellent Doctor !!

I was seen in Dr Chutanni's office, first by one of the fellows (Dr. Blanco) and then by Dr Chuttani. I had come to their office after 7 months of failed surgeries, and misdiagnosis! Dr Chutanni and Dr Blanco diagnosed me within minutes, I had surgery a week later, and have felt the best Ive felt in 8 months! THANK YOU DR CHUTTANI!!!

The worst

Dr. Ram Chuttani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.