Have you seen Dr. Ram S Garg?

Great staff

Dr Garg and his staff are caring and listen to their patients.

Crooked

He charged for EMG which he told insurance took 45 min. test he did not preform, he did a NCS nerve conductive study took 10 min. and never sent the results to my hand surgeon, They called for them to be sent. Never sent them, I had to pick up the results myself.and I took my daughter to him, he looked at her for 5 minutes, said she had tourettes, and was putting her in a drug study for Huntingtons, with no tests.she also suffers from depression, first warning. Do not give to anyone who has a history of depression, or suicide thoughts. I would never go back.

Absolutely will never go back. After waiting two hours and seeing at least 50 patients go in and out. Definitely a pill mill. Doctor walked in got my name wrong, asked if I was a smoker told me to cut down to one every three hours asked nothing else , shook my hand said see u in a month. Nothing about whether I had any more seizures. Nothing. Could hear everything in every other room going on. Everyone asking for Vicodin, OxyContin. Horrible place. Very disgusted.

excellent

wonderful doctor

great doctor

has helped my family so much. My whole family goes here. Very trustworthy doctor. very helpful and knowledgeable. I won't go elsewhere.

I think it's great that Dr. Garg spends so much time with his patients but perhaps his staff shouldn't schedule so tightly.

Pervert doctor

Dr Garg is a joke. He is only nice to a patient if they are an attractive female. He spends hardly any time with you. Makes jokes about having multiple girlfriends every time I come in. Seems like a pill pusher. Prescribes any old thing just to shut u up. And when u cone back to say that he is not helping. He pushes a different pill. No time put into a visit. No real diagnoses. The vitals are not taken. The office is always under some sort of construction. And the wait time is totally excessive. He has about 80 patients a day and he spends 30 seconds signing scripts thats the whole appointment! He is under investigation and meijer wont take his narcotic scripts any longer. Bad doctor!

I have been going to Neurologists for years now and find this doctor to be quite nice, professional and well trained. He seems to care about what is going on with you. Other patients of his seem to like him and even though you do wait an excessive amount of time in his waiting room, you do eventually get to see him.

What a JOKE!!

I took my mother here as a new patient a few days ago due to numbness in her legs and arms. My mother can hardly walk so I was looking for some help. When we first got there, the waiting room was packed FULL of people!! I asked if there was a long wait and how many doctors there was in the office, the lady at the front desk told me only one doctor. I was shocked!! How can one doctor see so many people in a single day!! Anyways, when we were in the exam room Dr. Garg asked my mother some questions and basically did nothing. He seemed rushed and said next time we will do a test. The cost was so short and such a waste of time!! He seemed annoyed by me when I tried asking questions for myself. After a 2 whole minute long appointment, I still had to pay my mothers co pay. Such a rip off!! But what REALLY blew my mind was when I went out to the parking lot at the office.. There was 2 cars parked on the side of mine, both with the license plate of Ohio on it. Two very loud lady's where talking, one of the phone saying how many pills she just got and how much she's getting rid of them for!!! WOW!! I figured it out!! This doctor is a joke and a quack!! The office is packed full of druggies and he must just push the pills along with the people right out the door!! If out of state patients are coming here for drugs then I will NOT be bringing my mother here back as a patient EVER again!!! I am reporting this to the state!! So sad that doctors can get away with this crap!! Well not for long.

Excellent doctor

I only see this doctor because of the insurance I have. I will be finding someone else ASAP!! At every visit, including my initial visit, I get called back and asked my weight. After sitting there in silence while the MA types for 10 minutes and completely ignores me, the doctor comes in. He listens to my heart, that's it. The only vital taken. No BP, temp, no NEURO EXAM, nothing. I am an MA, I know that vitals are VITAL to every visit. Moving on...He disregards everything I say and ups my meds when I don't need it. He's less concerned with the reason I'm and more concerned with trying to get me to "admit" that I'm depressed and have sleep issues, which has nothing to do with the condition I'm treated for. He always tries to prescribe antidepressants and sleep aids. I say no, he sends them to my pharmacy anyway!! Less than 5 minutes after he walks in the room, he walks out. Wow, what a great doc!! AND, he requires monthly visit to get refills. Every other Neurologist I've seen says once a year unless there are issues. I cannot understand these positive reviews he gets. He's pill pusher. Well, maybe that's why people like him. He's never shown any concern, and seems bothered when I ask questions. If someone wants and ACTUAL doctor, I recommend going anywhere else. This man is a joke. Oh, and his staff is the rudest most incompetent people I have ever encountered.

In my opinion this man is actually a GOD. He is the best doctor as far as expertise and CARING about his patients and their families. He is actually my father's doctor. I wish he was a GP so *I* could use him.

Dr. Ram S Garg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taylor, MI.

Dr. Ram S Garg Is this you?