Dr. Ramanath Gopalan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramanath Gopalan?

He needs to be replaced

Dr. Goloplan was 35 minutes late to the appointment and even when we had 10 minutes remaining in our intake appointment, he talked on the telephone for another 3 minutes. In terms of the actual appointment, it was more of a debate than an appointment. He disagreed with me about points I brought up. I don't mind if you have a different opinion, but don't do it in a very disrespectful passive-aggressive type of way. He did tell me he has 30 years of experience so I suspected he would at least be able to offer me advice even if he has some bad bedside manner. But his advice was very brief and inconclusive. This appointment was free so I shouldn't have expected too much, but after 30 years I would expect someone to learn how to treat your patient correctly. I hate to be this harsh on a man, but it is reality and I would hate for people who are already emotionally unstable who so desperately need help to receive this kind of treatment.

My life was turned around for the worse seeing and in care of this doctor. Overpaid for his so called services. Would not recommend it to others

Medicare Cheater

This Dr. tried to cheat Medicare by up billing. He billed for more time than he spent and for a visit he never made. Luckily his effort to scam was discovered. The situation is not resolved yet. He represented himself for many years as Board Certified which he is not. Avoid this Dr.

Stay away from this doctor!

Dr. Gopalan has practiced very bad and even dangerous psychiatry with one of my family members.

Avoid this 'Script Writer'

Wow! This doctor sucks. He can write a prescription though. He does not ask quantitative questions, give advice about nutrition and exercise, discuss prescribed medications, or listen when you speak. He seems so aloof and makes me feel very uncomfortable. He is a very unlikable person, period.

Dr. Ramanath Gopalan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.