Dr. Ram R Krishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ram R Krishna?

I got an excellent knee replacement from Dr. Krishna. At physical therapy they told me it was one of the best they have ever seen.

Worst Dr.

I hated going to this dr. I saw him about 2 years ago and he completely ignored my symptoms. Sent me to PT which only made my back pain worse. He had an MRI done and said that there was nothing wrong with my back, said to take aleve for my pain. Here I am still with pain that keeps getting worse and don't know where else to go.

The Best

Dr Krishna replaced both my knees and repaired my shoulder. Great job on everything. 2 day stay in hospital after each knee and back to work in 3 weeks. If I had another knee - Dr. Krishna would be the one to replace it.monty

Did not believe I was in pain!

Dr. Krishna wanted me to go to physical therapy for my problem. I was in so much pain, I went out of town and the doctor asked me what I was taking for the pain! Dr. Krishna did not believe I was in pain. The other doctor did surgery and everything has been fine since.

Rotator Cuff Surgery

I have nothing but good to say about this surgeon. He worked on my left shoulder and in 6 weeks I had full range of motion back with no discomfort. The physical therapist was amazed and had to keep jumping my exercises ahead of where he expected me to be.