Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam has the following 18 expertise
- Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Our daughter, Jessica had a HUGE scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and she is doing marvelously! Dr. Mudiyam is thorough, kind and extremely skilled. Our daughter was in surgery for 12 hours where Dr. Mudiyam had to fuse 14 vertebrae in her thoracic spine! As you can imagine, we were on pins and needles and praying for a good outcome. Jessica received amazing results with incredible correction of her 73 degree curve. It is now at 19 degrees. What a blessing to have found this patient and skilled doctor. We highly recommend him.
Horrible surgery results and skipped out with no notification! Would not recommend, lied after surgery or said nothing! First x-ray showed subsidence, did not know what it was and when I complained about pain, pretend nothing was wrong. I was suppose to first surgery, ended up being 3rd, which might explain the problems! He closed his office with no notification, and is now at Hoag Orthopedics!!
it took two additional surgeries to fix this doctors very,very, horrible spine surgery. don't believe all these other comments. the new doctor i chose said where did you find this guy. he would have never done such a horrendous surgery. if you want to save yourselves a lot of agony go to someone else that has real skills, cares, and has the ability to do your surgery correctly.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Mudiyam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Lac Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRam Mudiyam Md Inc, 11190 Warner Ave Ste 310, Fountain Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ram M Mudiyam in this video.
Dr. Ram M Mudiyam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.