- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ram A Narasimhan has 3 locations
Dr. Ram A Narasimhan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ram A Narasimhan has the following 11 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Ram A Narasimhan Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ram A Narasimhan
Dr. Narasimhan graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Narasimhan works in Peabody, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology. Dr. Narasimhan is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and Lahey Medical Center Peabody.