Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ram K Parvataneni has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ram K Parvataneni has the following 30 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Pain
Dr. Ram K Parvataneni has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ram K Parvataneni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Best OB surgeon ever! I had seen three doctors trying to address my fibroids and infertility. Dr. Parvataneni spent more time with me than he needed to, responded to every email or call within minutes no matter the time or day, he discovered issues I had that the others missed and completed a very successful operation that eventually lead to the conception of our first child. I am forever grateful for him and his care. Top doctor on every level; patience, concern; attention and surgical skills!
I resently met Dr P and I can't say enough about this doctor. Polite, attentive, gives you options, shows concern, quick to respond to phone calls and emails. I needed to have surgery and so I had heard about Dr P and searched for his rating online but not much however he has 5 stars on one site which said a lot and another dr at UCLA had talked very highly of him so I opted to go with him. Thank u lord! I've had surgery and I couldn't be more happy with him. A truly gracious gentleman. Five stars for sure.
I do not particularly enjoy visits to ObGyn (I think "dreading appointments" applies here) for all the general reasons and little discomforts, but Dr. Parvataneni made my annual exam easy and quick while answering all my questions and taking time to actually listen to what I had to say. More than you can say for many Drs., even at UCLA. Highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUcla Medical Center, 200 Ucla Medical Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ram K Parvataneni in this video.
Dr. Ram K Parvataneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.