Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ram V Pattisapu has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
I had a hernia operation with dr. Patisapu 17+ years ago in Irving. That was the first operation I've ever had so I didn't know what to expect all I know is I wanted the pain to go away. The office personnel were very professional and answered all questions I had. To make a long story short they made me feel very comfortable about the operation. I remember going to sleep waking up, operation done, back to work in 6 days. I'm 52 years old. The only time I can remember that I've had the operation in the past is when someone else brings up the subject about hernias or they've had an operation. That's the way an operation should be!
Its been a few years (1997) since I had my Gallbladder / Appendix surgery but I have to say I was always very impressed with all aspects of my experience. I highly recommend Dr Pattisapu. As I am now needing surgery for a hernia I am once again investigating my ability to use Dr Pattisapu as my surgen.
38 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Houston
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Ram V Pattisapu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3515 University Park Ln, Irving, TX
Dr. Ram V Pattisapu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Irving, TX.