Dr. Ram Subbureddiar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ram Subbureddiar?

I was a patient of Dr. Rams for 2 years. He comes into the room, sits down at the computer and just reads. Never talks with you. Ask a question, get a yes or no answer, nothing more. I have AR in my knees, I complained about it to Dr. Ram. He never suggested cortisone shots. For 2 years I told him I was always tired. Blood tests, x rays take vitamin D. Never suggested a sleep study. Guess what I have sleep apnea. Now with a cpap I sleep well and am not tired. Dr. Ram is no help to anyone. Worst Dr. in my 60 years of experience.

Best doctor ever!!!!!

I absolutely love Dr. RAM and Sarena. I actually look forward to going and seeing them each month. Dr. Ram can be on the bit intimidating side when you first meet him but don't let him fool you he is the sweetest man and truley has compassion for each and everyone of his patience. He takes the time you need one on one and is a very good listener. Also the receptionist at the front desk is always nso bubbly and all smiles all the time. Very professional but keep it fun and comfortable at the same time. Just love it there. I have been a patient there for almost 5 years I believe.I'm usually in and out in no time.I don't think I have ever had to wait longer than maybe 10 minutes and that was when I came in when I was not scheduled and they had to double book me to fit me in.

Initial appointment

Only seen once so fat. Very thorough.

rude

The worst dr. and manners I've ever seen. AVOID

An experienced doctor who treats you as an adult.

awful

This doctor will make you uncomfortable and you do the thinking and guessing for him. He will sit and write in your file and not say anything. Berates you and treats you like crap when all you want is help. Ive stated time and time again that I want to change meds or find out whats wrong with me. I get the same meds and no compassion for me as a human being and my health. BEWARE....

Personal

So often in the larger groups they neglect personal care. Dr. Ram's office remembers your name and takes care of you.

Always avalable, very short wait time to get in.

He is Moms Primary Care Doctor. We love him.He truely cares about his pts.He makes sure we know exactly what home care Mom needs and is avalable anytime I have a question.If you ever need a caring doctor he is our first choice.He is not real chatty but gets right to the point of the visit.Works well with family and other health care providers

Dr. Ram Subbureddiar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.