Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rama E Chandran has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Rama E Chandran has the following 17 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Rama E Chandran has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rama E Chandran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I suffered a distal bicep tendon rupture. I visited Dr. Chandran's office to inquire about an initial evaluation of my injury - he overheard me speaking with the receptionist and said he'd see me immediately. Dr. Chandran's knowledge of orthopedics and related injuries is outstanding. He explained my injury, required surgery and prognosis clearly and with confidence. I had Dr. Chandran perform the surgery the following week. Now, three months later, I must say that I highly recommend this practitioner. My recuperation is going ahead of schedule for this type of injury, and the scar is minimal and becoming less visible every day. Dr. Chandran is a very talented, knowledgeable and sincere person - and a great surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering an injury such as mine.
I'm possible to get an appointment and for someone who has a very serious injury this is ridiculous. I waited over an hour for a 5 min appointment and left more confused than everHis staff are freaking morons! I cannot begin to describe the level of incompetence!!! I seriously called to ask if they could mail me a form and her response was ' No, I don't know where the stamps are'Seriously??? I had to drive to Hawthorne to get the lousy form !!Fast forward 6 weeks for my follow up appt : I call to confirm and she says oh ' you cancelled your appointment' the he'll I did!! Let's see how long I wait there tomorrow
Got there 20 minutes before my appointment time. Sat in the waiting room for for 50 minutes. While waiting two people had already complained to the staff about how long they had waited there. Another patient leaving his appointment was TOTALLY confused about his visit and what his next steps were. Guess the Dr. did not explain to him anything. Finally was shown to exam room. The room and exam table were FILTHY! Waited another 10 minutes. A man came in and asked me some general health questions and left. I thought he was the doctor but i guess not. Waited in exam room another 15 minutes and a Dr. came in, not sure if it was Dr. Chandran because he never greeted me or told me his name. Just came in and said, "What happened?" After talking to him I asked for my x-ray back and left the office to see another doctor.
46 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Rama E Chandran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRama E Chandran Md Inc, 4477 W 118th St Ste 402, Hawthorne, CA
Dr. Rama E Chandran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, CA.