Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rama Karumanchi has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Rama Karumanchi has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Rama Karumanchi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
While being quite prompt on appointments most of the time, I have to say that Dr. Karumanchi is one of the most rude physicians I've ever come across. If hefr drive to work is bad she's in a bad mood and will take it out on both staff and patients. I've had her tell me her office people are stupid and don't know what they are doing (the staff is the best thing about the office. The Dr. will sit in her office and yell at the nurse and receptionist to do things even though it would take her 4 steps to open the office door and speak to them politely. I ended up seeing Karumanci when the previous dr left and right now the only thing keeping me at that office is the convience and the promptness. She has jumped down my throat several times claiming I haven't done the test she's requested and she's holding the results in her hand! I've actually apologised to the staff for hearing her say the ugly things she says. If you plan on seeing Karumanchi for pain managent be ready to feel like you're garbage. I say this because one time last yearwe arrived about 10 minutes before the office opened for the afternoon and so did a gentleman he was sitting eating his lunch and I was sitting entertaining my nieces we also the proceeded to wait another 15 minutes because the Dr and staff were late., Karumanchi told us it made her office look like a homeless shelter...Excuse us...We weren't the ones that showed up 15 minutes after you were supposed to be open and most of your patients having chronic pain can't stand 25-30 minutes waiting for you! Get your attitude in check Dr Karumanchi!!
6 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRama Devi Karumanchi MD, 280 S State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Rama Karumanchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.