Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rama Samoori
Dr. Rama Samoori, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and Mission Viejo, CA . She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Samoori is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center, Mission Hospital and South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Rama Samoori has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rama Samoori has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Rama Samoori has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rama Samoori is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Recently my wife was stung by a Bee and Dr Samoori was the Dr on call. She advise to administer the epipen "and see what happens, keep an eye on her" later that night in the ER we found that was the worse thing we could do. Official complaints have been registered via the ER as well as our insurance company. I would steer clear of Dr. Samoori at all costs!
Dr. Samoori listened so carefully to my daughter when she was explaining her experiences and observations about the condition she came in for. She asked careful questions and really analyzed what my daughter may have had and shared that with us very clearly. You can tell Dr. Samoori really cares about her patients.
Dr. Samoori is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Jude Medical Center
South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
10 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rama Samoori in this video.
Dr. Rama Samoori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.