Dr. Rama Sundar Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dr Sundar and her staff get top grades for giving us free shots for our infant. However, we spend a lot of time waiting in the waiting room. Also, I'm not allowed to hold my baby when she gives injections. Instead of discussing nutritional needs for my baby, I get recited on what she feels is right, and told off if I have a different opinion. Her knowledge of infant care is old fashioned and out of date with the current recommendations of the American Pediatrics Association. I only go to her because our doctor doesn't accept the state insurance.

Posted on January 5th, 2015