Dr. Ramachandran Ravichandran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramachandran Ravichandran?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

It is a pleasure coming into this office! The entire staff are so friendly and professional. From the front desk to the treatments, everyone treats me like family. I am very happy with my legs now!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Everyone has been very helpful, attentive and down right NICE......

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Your professionalism, your caring, your friendly personalities are greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Unexpected

Posted on April 7th, 2010

Dr. Ravi's front staff is in serious need of people skills. While the doc is very knowledgeable and office is hi-tech the level of courtesy needs improvement. Every time I seen Dr. Ravi he insinuated that I was fat and needed to exercize. As I had gained a few lbs before my first visit I did understand. However the doc from then on kept perscribing me medication that the main side effect was weight gain. And EVERY visit he made sure to let me know that I had gained more weight. The thing is though is that I'm not even over weight. I have never had a doctor make me feel so bad about myself.

Posted on October 12th, 2017