Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramakrishna R Settipalli has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Migraine Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 40
Dr. Settipalli has not spent over 3 minutes with me on any visit but one; when I got trigger point injections once. His staff is professional, kind and helpful but he is in and out of your room so fast I don't know how he can really care about you as his patient. I have been on pain management through pain specialists for 23 years. I found him through my primary care doctor who referred me when I moved to MS. Because I had never had surgery on my neck, scoliosis and lower back, he lowered the dosage of pain meds from what I had been taking for almost 8 years without an increase due to tolerance. I have had 2 surgeries on my knees but he didn't want to hear this. I've adjusted to the dosage decrease because I've had to but I've never had a doctor, especially a specialist, spend so little time with me. I will say that his injection procedures have truly helped me for which I am most grateful. I just wish I didn't have to ask, "I beg your pardon. I didn't understand what you just said" every time he speaks to me.
There is nothing I like about this doctor. He is rude, curt, and lacks any interest whatsoever in his patients. I was referred to Dr. Ram by my Primary Care Physician and was told he was compassionate and caring ... WRONG!!! At my last appointment, he asked me twice (within a five minute period ... because that is all the time he spends with you) what my name was. How pathetic is that??!! If you have a choice, DON'T choose this man.
Went to other pain management doctors (several) and got treated better in every way. I have severe pain and this doctor doesn't care. No way to treat a woman or patient. He would not even listen to me. Thinks he knows everything because he is a doctor. Well, the best doctors listen to their patients for more than just a couple minutes.
I relocated to this area from Ohio and located Dr Settipalli Pain Management Clinic on their internet site which clearly states their office accepts new patients. When I called to make an appointment I was told they only accept patients by referrals only. Your web site should clearly state you accept patients by referrals only. Very misleading and not helpful for a new patient in need of a pain spec not a primary care phys.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ramakrishna R Settipalli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Pain Management, 1340 Broad Ave Ste 450, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Ramakrishna R Settipalli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.