Have you seen Dr. Ramakrishna R Settipalli?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Best Pain Management Doctor Memorial Had!

Dr. Settipalli was the best pain management Memorial had. Unfortunately, he has had enough of Memorials Administrations abusive attitudes toward doctors and patients. He recently left, and I don’t blame him. Don’t know what these other patients are complaining about, with the exception of being a bit hard to understand sometimes, he would go out of his way to help you. However, he would not help you if you are a drug abuser, or a drug seeker.

Dr Ram has improved my quality of life

quailty of life with out sever pain constantly. Thank you Dr Ram and Team. I could not do move about with out you ... always at the ready with smiles...

Hard to understand his English

Dr. Settipalli has not spent over 3 minutes with me on any visit but one; when I got trigger point injections once. His staff is professional, kind and helpful but he is in and out of your room so fast I don't know how he can really care about you as his patient. I have been on pain management through pain specialists for 23 years. I found him through my primary care doctor who referred me when I moved to MS. Because I had never had surgery on my neck, scoliosis and lower back, he lowered the dosage of pain meds from what I had been taking for almost 8 years without an increase due to tolerance. I have had 2 surgeries on my knees but he didn't want to hear this. I've adjusted to the dosage decrease because I've had to but I've never had a doctor, especially a specialist, spend so little time with me. I will say that his injection procedures have truly helped me for which I am most grateful. I just wish I didn't have to ask, "I beg your pardon. I didn't understand what you just said" every time he speaks to me.

Very dissatisfied

There is nothing I like about this doctor. He is rude, curt, and lacks any interest whatsoever in his patients. I was referred to Dr. Ram by my Primary Care Physician and was told he was compassionate and caring ... WRONG!!! At my last appointment, he asked me twice (within a five minute period ... because that is all the time he spends with you) what my name was. How pathetic is that??!! If you have a choice, DON'T choose this man.

Don't see him. Go anywhere else.

Went to other pain management doctors (several) and got treated better in every way. I have severe pain and this doctor doesn't care. No way to treat a woman or patient. He would not even listen to me. Thinks he knows everything because he is a doctor. Well, the best doctors listen to their patients for more than just a couple minutes.

I relocated to this area from Ohio and located Dr Settipalli Pain Management Clinic on their internet site which clearly states their office accepts new patients. When I called to make an appointment I was told they only accept patients by referrals only. Your web site should clearly state you accept patients by referrals only. Very misleading and not helpful for a new patient in need of a pain spec not a primary care phys.

One of the best Doctors I've ever had. H

GREAT DOCTOR, WHO REALLY DOES CARE

I WAS REFERRED TO DR. RAM FROM MY NEUROLOGIST FOR CHRONIC MIGRAINE AND CHRONIC LOWER BACK PAIN. DR. RAM ON MY FIRST VISIT SET ME UP WITH A MRI, UPON REVIEWING MY MRI RESULTS, STARTED ME ON A TREATMENT, WHICH WORKS WELL WITH NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS, ALL OF HIS SERVICES, INCLUDING HIS TREATMENT IS ALL COVERED UNDER MY INSURANCE. HE CHECKED ALL MY MEDICAL RECORDS TO CONFORM THAT I NEEDED HIS SERVICES AND NOT JUST A "PILL HEAD" WHICH I LIKE. THANK YOU DR. RAM... YOU ARE A PATIENT AND CARING DOCTOR, WHO IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR.

Patient

I have very complex medical conditions that require a Dr. as Dr."Ram" is, and he has my respect of highest regards. He is a professional doctor who actually will get ALL of YOUR medical records, and study them to see if YOU have a real need for his services. He is NOT just a doctor who takes YOU on as a patient who is just "seeking drugs", for fictitious pain. He will and does communicate with YOUR other doctors, and consult them as to YOUR conditions, and makes sure he can help YOU if his specialty is warranted. And does and Will test to make sure YOU are NOT just being a "Drug Shopper", as in this world of addiction to narcotics is overwhelming with fictitious pain management (drug seekers), for recreation or illegal use or obtaining of narcotics. He WILL help those with a documented need for his profession. But, will also make SURE that if YOU are taking and using the medication AS Prescribed. So that individuals like myself are being relieved as needed for the conditions medically documented, to help live a normal day to day life, in most cases, pain-free.I respect him as much as he does me, with my complex history, and reason for needing his professional medical treatment, with regards towards my severe need for his treatment. So, in saying this, if YOU are in True persistent pain, he will evaluate YOUR needs, and try his best to help YOU. But, if YOU are a "drug head", DO NOT try to play his practice with intentions of pulling the"wool" over on him and his profession. Because he is NOT going to give an addict anything more than what he needs, and WILL discharge a patient who is NOT a needy patient. So if YOU are just a DRUG Seeking individual, Don't ruin or make it harder for him to practice and help the "Ones" that need his MANAGEMENT needs to assist those of us who he does his best to make us as pain free within his limits, and those who he helps to relieve, and seek a normal life, day to day!

Dr. Ramakrishna R Settipalli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.