Dr. Ramakrishna Vennam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramakrishna Vennam?

Posted on May 31st, 2016

The staff is the reason why I rated so low. Poor customer service...

Great Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. Vennam has been my Doctor since I moved here in 1997. He came highly recommended and he has certainly lived up to the recommendations that I received. He has always taken good care of my healthcare needs, and if there was ever a question, he didn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist. I highly recommend Dr. Vennam, he has most of his patients spoiled because you never have to wait very long to see him. I think in 17 years, the longest I ever had to wait was about 20 minutes, but usually it is only about 10 or so minutes at the most! He has an excellent staff, he always makes sure you understand the treatments he prescribes. All in all, I sure hope he doesn't retire anytime soon!!

Great Family Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr Vennam is a very knowledgeable physician. If he's in doubt, he'll send you to a specialist or order tests for you, just be be safe. He's been my primary physician for almost 13 years and he came highly recommended by my chiropractor's nurse when I first got to town. I"m glad I went. I've seen that the reviews for his "bedside manner" are only like a 3.5, but that's because he's quiet. Now if you ask him a question, you'll get an answer, so speak up! He has no "airs" about him; what you see is what you get. He's doesn't talk down to you nor get impatient. Also, you'll never feel rushed when you're in to see him, but you won't be sitting forever in his waiting room, either, for him to get finished with his other patients. Now, his office staff? I've had some issues with them in the past, but some days they're super. I guess it all depends on their workload. I really like the fact that they'll try and can get you appointment quickly: the next day or sometimes the day you call. Dr Vennam's got a small practice, I guess, because rarely have I ever gone in and his waiting room was full. I like that. This guy knows his stuff. My husband really likes him, as well. He's retired military, so he's seen a lot of Army physicians.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Vennam has been my family doctor for 8 years and I have developed a high level of trust in his medical practice. I feel that I can call on him at any time and he will be be supportive of my needs.

great Docter

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

he has went out of his way on many occasions to help me and my family

Posted on May 8th, 2017