Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maruthavanan Ram has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 12
My wife and I have very high standards when it comes to the doctors we select for our family. It took us a long time to find Dr. Ram, and we couldn't be happier. I have a medical science doctorate, and know a lot about medicine and medical research. Dr. Ram sits with us and answer all of my questions (down to mechanism) without trying to rush us out of the office like many do. He is very intelligent and stays up on current literature and studies. Most importantly, my kids love him!
Dr. Ram has been my children's doctor since birth. He is very helpful, insightful, and understanding of questions/concerns I have had as a parent. He is thorough, but gentle, and interacts with the kids very well. There's an ease about his manner, which builds trust between parent and doctor, as well as child and doctor.
Dr ramalingam is a very knowledgeable and humble person.He has been taking a good care of our newborn boy.He is really taking a good care when we go to his clinic every time and very gentle person in advising about taking care of him. we recommend him for pediatricians follow up.we have been extremely satisfied with him as we know dr rama will take a good care of him.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 1997
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsProvidence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, 16001 W 9 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI
Dr. Maruthavanan Ram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.