Dr. Maruthavanan Ram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maruthavanan Ram?

The best!

Posted on November 17th, 2016

My wife and I have very high standards when it comes to the doctors we select for our family. It took us a long time to find Dr. Ram, and we couldn't be happier. I have a medical science doctorate, and know a lot about medicine and medical research. Dr. Ram sits with us and answer all of my questions (down to mechanism) without trying to rush us out of the office like many do. He is very intelligent and stays up on current literature and studies. Most importantly, my kids love him!

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Our experience has been absolutely great.

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ram

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Ram has been my children's doctor since birth. He is very helpful, insightful, and understanding of questions/concerns I have had as a parent. He is thorough, but gentle, and interacts with the kids very well. There's an ease about his manner, which builds trust between parent and doctor, as well as child and doctor.

Excellent Elite doctor,

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr ramalingam is a very knowledgeable and humble person.He has been taking a good care of our newborn boy.He is really taking a good care when we go to his clinic every time and very gentle person in advising about taking care of him. we recommend him for pediatricians follow up.we have been extremely satisfied with him as we know dr rama will take a good care of him.

unhappy mom

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Very arrogant doctor. Does not have the friendly demeanor to be dealing with children. Will never return to this office. They were very poor at following up with my child's lab results. None of them smile either!

Posted on February 11th, 2016