Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ratnasabapathy is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Ratnasabapathy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada, 2460 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy in this video.
Dr. Ramalingam Ratnasabapathy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.