Dr. Raman Bhasin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Raman Bhasin?

Excellent n humble physician

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Best Cardiologist and My life saver

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Raman Bhasin and Dr. Ramanjit S. Bagga are the best Cardiologists. They saved my life. My family and myself can never forget what biggest thing they have done for us. Best caring Doctors. Twe best caring human beings. God bless them.

burned

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Avoid this guy. He is incompetent

HEARTLESS cardiologist

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I am the adult son of an elderly patient of this Dr. Bhasin who has been under his care for apparently some time. After my mother's emergency transfer from home to the emergency room, the office left a message to see how my mother was doing. I returned the call and stated that she ended up being transferred to another hospital for a heart procedure. I was wished the best by this kind lady from the office.As the surgeon who performed what turned out to be open heart surgery was not to provide post operative care, he suggested the primary care giver, Dr. Bhasin to fill out the government regulated forms for absence from work, known as "FMLA" family leave of absence. The secretaries coordinated reports and they were in the hands of Dr. Bhasin's secretary. Dr. Bhasin phoned me at the onset of the weekend with an inquiry how my mom was doing. I answered in 50 words or less how she was stable but not advancing much.His response was he was sorry if I remember correctly, and that he would not be filling out these forms for me. I had already incurred absences and am threatened with not only loosing my mother but also my job if such forms are not rendered and accepted.His insensitivity to my personal needs was glaring.Three days later one of the secretaries phoned to help with the forms and I replied that the doctor would not be signing them.Although my personal gripe is shall we say, administrative; however, I am not 100% sure the work he has done with my mother did anything to prolong her live, nor prepare her or the surgeon for this invasive procedure and precarious results.

exillent