Dr. Raman S Menon Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raman S Menon?

Bad experience from the beginning

I visited for pain in rectal area. After about 6 months of treatment (6 visits) no improvement in pain. I visited a different doctor for a second opinion and shockingly came to know that the treatments provided were wrong in order. I don't know if that's intentional or due to inexperience but I paid a hefty fees + spent 6 months in pain and no solution. Doctor hardly spends 2 mins time and puts you in rush during visit, but charges for 20 mins appointment + procedure charges separate. Also the appointments desk is very very messy in their work. Once we rescheduled an appointment and showed up after they confirmed the rescheduled appointment. When we showed up they said we don't have an appointment at this time. We returned back. Once we cancelled a future appointment and the person confirmed cancellation. But two days before the originally scheduled date, we got an automated call reminder for an upcoming appointment. We called them back and said we already cancelled the appointment. But the person said I still see your appointment. I lost trust in their system.

He litigates one hemorrhoid at a time. Gets a bit expensive that way. Otherwise good doctor.

The doctor I like

Doctor Raman Menon is a very good doctor where you could see and feel his concern about your health issue, he is compassionate, reassuring and confident about what he tells you. He is not only a doctor but a friend as well.