Dr. Ramana Surya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramana Surya?

Has a keen interest in the total health of the individual

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I take my wife who has a lot of medical issues and sit in on the session. He takes time to go over the general health of my wife as well as looking up side effects of new medication that she is taking. He also will ask me to have other doctors to end him copies of lab results. He take the time to evaluate and educate. I find him easy to talk to. He gives my wife plenty of time and I really think that Dr. Surya has a good understanding of my wife's issues.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr. Surya is by far the kindest and most caring doctor I have ever seen. He never seems rushed and always takes the time to thoroughly address all my concerns. I went to see him for severe sleep problems as a result of overwhelming stress/anxiety due to my husband's devastating diagnosis. After trial and error of different meds over a 10-month period, we finally got it under control. During which time, Dr. Surya was more than patient and had, at times, stayed beyond office hours just to accommodate me. I truly felt he cared about me and my husband. He is a rare find in the medical field!!

The best Neuropsych doc I've met

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I have seen several psychiatrists in the past few months, as well as many others throughout the past several years. I have been very disappointed in most. At least moderately dissaponted in all. Dr. Surya has been the first I have known that I can honestly say I trust and respect completely. He has taken full responsibility for my treatment. He actually listens to what I have to say, and yes my input plays a role in my treatment. He is very punctual, never had a problem getting in to see him or rescheduling if something comes up. If I bump into him somewhere other than his office he still takes the time out to chat a bit. He is very intelligent yet doesn't have that attitude most in his field do. I have had many neuropsychological problems since a traumatic brain injury and he has come further with me in a few months than all the others combined over the past sevaral years. He is definitely worth a try.

Grateful from Texas

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Incredible Doctor. 10 years ago he helped save me and my unborn baby's life. I will forever be indebted to him and I will NEVER forget him.

Posted on November 15th, 2017