Have you seen Dr. Ramanath Bhandari?

Great Physician

Dr Bhandari is very personable. Knows his subject matter and will answer questions and answer in a way that can be understood. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks.

I feel I receive the best of medical care and compassion from the doctor and staff,

A Kind, Caring, Patient Doctor

My previous retina specialist moved away, so I had to go elsewhere. My optician recommended Dr Bhandari. I hate changing doctors! Putting your health into a strangers hands is extremely unsettling.; however, I needed epiretinal membrane surgery on one of my eyes. From the moment he entered the room the first time, he was very pleasant while examining my eyes. He asked many questions (since it was my first visit), plus he pleasantly and professionally answered my questions. I had a hard time dealing with the thought of having surgery on one of my eyes, but he very patiently stepped through the procedure, explaining away every doubt I had. Whether is was dealing with me before the surgery or afterwards, he was consistently kind. I cannot thank him enough for his kind manner and approach in dealing with his patients' fears, questions, and apprehension with easy-enough to understand explanations, terminology and pictures. My eye is just fine now. I'm so grateful for his knowledge and expertise. Thank you, Dr Bhandari!

Dr Bhandari's staff is amazing! He was very kind and intelligent.

Dr. Ramanath Bhandari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, IL.

Dr. Ramanath Bhandari Is this you?