More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
I recently moved to texas and was looking for a good pediatrician. her name came across but after few visits i realized that these people are highly money minded, the staff never smiles back at you always serious, time that doctor spends is near to negligible. Doctor is always in hurry trying to cover as many patients as she can so that she can make lot of money. My son had bad health and when we called up the facility first of all it went to voice mail with someone speaking in spanish, somehow after making out of some words from that voicemail i was able to get through then the doctor was not available to talk, all they said that it will be charged if I directly want to speak with the doctor. I said I will pay then doctor never turned up to take the call. I had to take my son to urgent care. I never faced any problem like this when I was in California. This place is ridiculous and I suggest people should be cautious when they sign up. I rated ease of appoint high because they cover as many people as they can in one day hence getting appointment is never a problem.
I am really impressed by Dr. Nithya, what a caring and knowlegeble doctor. My daughters loved her since day one, she explains everything in a very simple and respectable way. Excellent team with Dr. Moreno and Dr. Sehgal. I love Katy Memorial Pediatrics, some times you wait a little longer but you know it's because they are taking good care of the children, I don't mind the way when I know my girls are in good hands.
Dr. Nithya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaty Memorial Pediatric, 23920 Katy Fwy Ste 310, Katy, TX
Dr. Ramaswamy Nithya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.