Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramdev Konijeti MD
Dr. Ramdev Konijeti has 2 locations
Dr. Ramdev Konijeti has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ramdev Konijeti has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramdev Konijeti - Posted on December 17th, 2018
This is one doctor I don't recommend. I met with him once for a routine scheduled office. We talked and I agreed to have an MRI done. He contacted me early one evening and was upset I hadn't returned his office calls. I informed him that his office never contacted me? That was my first red flag that there was something wrong with this doctor. During that call I told him I was waiting on my insurance company to give me authorization to have the MRI test. Within a week of that phone call I received authorization to have the test (MRI). I completed my scheduled MRI test on time. Dr Konijeti never contacted me with the results of this test. Based on my experience I don't recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramdev Konijeti - Posted on October 1st, 2018
Caring, skilled and dedicated in a nutshell! Dr. Konijeti did a kidney removal due to a urothelial tumor. Long story, but it went undiagnosed by another urologist for over 1.5 years. Once it was diagnosed by a very skilled nephrologist at Scripps Green, Dr. Konijeti expedited the surgery schedule and my follow up with him has been great. I've seen over 12 different doctors at Scripps over the course of the past year for various medical conditions, and Dr. Konijeti is by far one of my favorites. He is more than willing to explain things so the patient understands what is happening. I'm just glad he is much younger than I am so I get the benefiting of having him as my urologist for years to come.
Best Urologist in San Diego
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramdev Konijeti - Posted on March 2nd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramdev Konijeti - Posted on March 31st, 2017
Had unnecessary operation on ureta. I asked him not to operate but he said since I have one kidney, he needed to. After a painful recovery, he said he was sorry because he now know after looking at previous CAT scans, he realized that I probably retained urine in my kidney all my life.If he had asked me about retaining urine before the operation, I would have told him and not have the operation. I never knew that was the reason for the operation. Other then that he is a #5 Doctor. At least he apologized. Most Doctors would not.
Best urologist out there
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramdev Konijeti - Posted on April 9th, 2014
Dr. Konijeti is fantastic. I brought my father to see him and he truly cared about my dad's symptoms as well as finding out the cause. I think it's hard to find a doctor nowadays who still sees the patient as a human being with a soul. Dr. Konijeti remained in touch with us regularly, even well after business hours. I felt confident in his abilities as a surgeon, and yes everything went superbly for my dad during the surgery and afterwards. Thank you Dr. Konijeti!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Ramdev Konijeti Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramdev Konijeti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.