Highly Dissatisfied

Patient

This is one doctor I don't recommend. I met with him once for a routine scheduled office. We talked and I agreed to have an MRI done. He contacted me early one evening and was upset I hadn't returned his office calls. I informed him that his office never contacted me? That was my first red flag that there was something wrong with this doctor. During that call I told him I was waiting on my insurance company to give me authorization to have the MRI test. Within a week of that phone call I received authorization to have the test (MRI). I completed my scheduled MRI test on time. Dr Konijeti never contacted me with the results of this test. Based on my experience I don't recommend him.

The best

Caring, skilled and dedicated in a nutshell! Dr. Konijeti did a kidney removal due to a urothelial tumor. Long story, but it went undiagnosed by another urologist for over 1.5 years. Once it was diagnosed by a very skilled nephrologist at Scripps Green, Dr. Konijeti expedited the surgery schedule and my follow up with him has been great. I've seen over 12 different doctors at Scripps over the course of the past year for various medical conditions, and Dr. Konijeti is by far one of my favorites. He is more than willing to explain things so the patient understands what is happening. I'm just glad he is much younger than I am so I get the benefiting of having him as my urologist for years to come.

Best Urologist in San Diego

Dr. Konijeti took out my prostate a few months ago for prostate cancer. Couldn't have asked for a better experience or better doc. Well trained, nicest person. He's with you every step of the way.

Had unnecessary operation on ureta. I asked him not to operate but he said since I have one kidney, he needed to. After a painful recovery, he said he was sorry because he now know after looking at previous CAT scans, he realized that I probably retained urine in my kidney all my life.If he had asked me about retaining urine before the operation, I would have told him and not have the operation. I never knew that was the reason for the operation. Other then that he is a #5 Doctor. At least he apologized. Most Doctors would not.

Dr. Ramdev Konijeti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.