Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 6
Actually, Dr. Nair may have saved my life several years ago as he determined I had an atrial septal defect and needed to have open heart surgury to repair. I was stubborn & didn't want to take action, but he pursued me until he convince me. Later I reviewed in more depth this condition and realized that it really was a life or death issue.
An old-school doctor, he runs a simple, unadorned efficient practice with a small staff. His approach to care is practical, logical and straightforward. He will take as much time with you as you need. I never feel rushed during a visit. I have never had to wait more than five minutes beyond my appointment time. Many medical practices are a monument to the doctor's ego with fancy waiting rooms, expensive decor and large staffs. Dr. Nair keeps it simple and honest.
Dr Nair is a very percise physchian. He was the only one who informed my husband and I that an anurysm had been found on an xray. Dr nair had taken the time to throughtly read my husand's past medical records. He found the report and called us to see if we had left out that bit of information when we were talking with him.He is anything except rude,uncaring or rushing through an exam.
Dr. R K Nair of North Richland Hills, Tx. is not a physician I would recommend. He is as the title states; RUDE, condescending, and refuses to answer my questions. He seems confused most of the time. I have recently acquired a new cardiologist who is willing to treat me like a patient. If you are searching for a cardiologist I say skip this guy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Kottayam Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Va Medical Center (Sepulveda Ca)
Dr. Rameschandran K Nair accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLung And Sleep Center Of North Texas Pc, 7505 Glenview Dr Ste G, Richland Hills, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rameschandran K Nair in this video.
Dr. Rameschandran K Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland Hills, TX.