Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramesh K Damacharla has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ramesh K Damacharla has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 30
My Orthopedic Surgeon sent me to PM. All I can say is that the staff at PM, including Dr. D really are very compassionate people. They take the time to really listen to you. I needed help in contacting my Orthopedic doctor and Dr. D literally went above and beyond to help me and followed up calling me a home to let me know he reached him. Just very impressed with everyone in this PM group.
I have been living with pain for 5 years now. Went to Dr. D and was thoroughly interviewed as well as inspected by Dr D. He chooses the path that he fells will help your pain best be it injections, nerve blocks, or otherwise. The injections work on me at times for a few months. He even advises you not to overdue it when you begin to feel better. Kinda hard not to when you do begin to feel a little less pain but on hindsight follow his instructions and you should be fine. As far as the nurses and staff I have never had a bad experience with them either. Very kind and compassionate toward the patient. Thanks Dr D.
Dr. D is an exceptional doctor. He really cares about his patients and he is very talented. I wish all doctors were like him. If you are in pain, he will help you. Also, his staff is very friendly. They greet me happily everytime I arrive. The nurses are also apleasure. I would recommend Dr. D TO EVERYONE!!
They are very rude and don't help you they make you sit in pain they don't give pain pill. Waist of gas don't go there they made me wait 3 hour to get call in for nothing doctor just walk around doing nothing and the nurse is a mean lady
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Rangaraya Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Suny Upstate Medical University
Dr. Ramesh K Damacharla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ramesh K Damacharla in this video.
Dr. Ramesh K Damacharla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cornwall, NY.