Dr. Ramesh Luther Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Luther?

I've had three Colposcopies by Dr. Luther and now my wife wants to see him for her first, largly due to my experiences.

Things I cannot address in this review; 1) No office wait - went to St. Joe's 2, 3 + 4) Bedside manner - spend time - follow up I honestly don't remember much after getting, pleasantly, knocked out but my wife was there and relayed the info. Almost looking forward to my next one (ALMOST).

Not worth even going to visit

My primary referred me to Dr. Luther for further testing of an issue I was having. I wasn't able to get in to his office until 2 weeks after I called, and upon arriving at my appointment, I was greeted by a slightly miserable receptionist. I waited almost 30 minutes before being called to a room. In that room, I easily waited another 10 minutes until the Doctor came in to greet me. He spent maybe 5 minutes asking me questions, then told me to put on a gown and left. I sat there for another 15 minutes until he came back into the room, only to then have him spend maybe only another 5 minutes with me before he sent me off for bloodwork of an issue that I was the one to suggest. Aside from that, "he had no idea what was wrong." I went off to get said testing, didn't hear back on results so I called to get them. When I called, I received a very annoyed sounding woman on the line who told me they were out to lunch and would be back at 2pm (it was only 12:30pm). I called, spoke to a receptionist about getting my results and she said another woman would have to call me back. I asked if the call would be that day and she said yes. I waited and waited, no call. Finally, I called back again at 4:30 only to receive the answering service again saying the office was closed for the day. Overall, my experience with this doctor has been horrible and I definitely won't be recommending him or his rude office staff to anyone.