Dr. Ramesh Mazhari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Mazhari?

Very Smart,caring and compassionate!!!! Love this Doctor!!!! Save my husbands life!!!

Dr. Mazhari is a female MD, not a male as identified in her background information provided on this website. Dr. Mazhari truly listens to her patients, demonstrated unfailing concern for my medical condition over the last year. My medical case was somewhat unusual because I ended up undergoing cardiac cathertization procedures 3 times over a two month period. Dr. Mazhari believed me each time I returned with new symptoms. I would place my life in her hands if I ever need another cardiac procedure. She has got to be one of the top MDs in her specialty in the Washington, DC area.