Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Nambiar
Dr. Ramesh Nambiar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Suffern, NY, with other offices in Passaic, NJ and Suffern, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Nambiar is affiliated with Bon Secours Community Hospital, Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris and Bon Secours Community Hospital, Port Jervis, Ny. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Nambiar has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Ramesh Nambiar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.