Dr. Ramesh B Peramsetty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh B Peramsetty?

"Urgent" care?

I just waited two solid hours to see a doctor at Crimson Urgent Care. All I needed was a refilled prescription.

The dr that does not touch

I went to go see this dr because I was having some throat problems. When dr huff n puff came in room he asked me questions. He asked me was my lymph nodes swollen, I dont know that's why I'm there to see you. He didnt feel my lymph nodes not touch me at all. He gave me my exam standing in front of me. I knew something was wrong because I saw a big puss pocket in the back of my throat. I asked did I need to go see a Ear Nose Throat dr, he stated no. He handed my a RX which I didn't need. Well a week later I made an appt to go see a ENT dr, still have bad throat problems. When I saw the ENT, he stated that my tonsils were badly swollen and need to come out. We need better dr's around here that are not afraid to touch you and dx you as well. Its starting to get scary around here the way the dr's are acting.

Caring Physician & Staff

First time i saw this doctor last week for my primary care needs. I was fully satisfied the way i got treated. Excellent staff. Strongly recommend to others,