Dr. Ramesh K Shivani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh K Shivani?

he needs help

I have lost my 19 ur old baby girl, 2 year's later lost my love of my life. and lost my home and recently my daddy was paralyzed from a stupid Dr mistake...all he is worried about is DNA..DNA..DNA...so that is telling me that he has done something wrong....when I talk to him he is on the computer at all times. ..he sucks

I have been trying to be seen in this office for years, every time I call they say they are not taking new patients, half the time time the staff hangs up on you when you call.. I have heard wonderful things about the dr, I just don't understand the rudeness of the office staff. I just wonder if he knows how they make people feel about calling there, Today they said they would not mail me the form to see the dr that I had to find a ride and he would have to approve it and they would get back to me and exact words where" I will tell you right now we are scheduling out 3 months from now" very disheartening... but I will follow procedure and continue to try and by pass the desk rudeness and one day get an appt.