Dr. Rameshchandra Vasani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rameshchandra Vasani?

Best pediatrician

Posted on June 15th, 2017

He is absolutely a wonderful physician and he is very caring doctor.

Horrible

Posted on April 14th, 2016

There was only one nurse that I actually liked she was a very sweet lady and took her time with my son. The dr was rude didn't act like he cared to hear what I said about my son. Also told me my son didn't have an ear infection. I took him to the ER that same night and he had a double ear infection. I dnt like this Dr at all I'm finding my son and daughter another Dr today.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO DR VASANI

Posted on April 4th, 2014

The nurses were nice, but that was the only good thing I have to say about our one and only visit to this office. waited for over an hour for a regular check up. When we finally did get into the office "DR" Vasani had my husband and I hold our 23 month old down while he checked her (her old doctor let her sit in my lap for this) Than he man handled her to the point she was screaming. I asked him to look at a rash she had, which he did, but did not recommend nor prescribe anything for it. Plus he does not sanitize his hands between patience, only has cheap soap in the offices.

How rude

Posted on November 16th, 2011

There was noone else in the office we were 10 mins. Early and still had to wait 2 hrs just for a fallow up! He was rude and gripped about my 1 1/2yr old daughter w/ pneumonia for crying!

very caring physician

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr. Vasani has seen (2) of my grandchildren and I could not be more pleased at how well he treated them. Their mom is also in the medical profession and she is completely confident in his expertise. I would not want them to go anywhere else.The staff is wonderful! I would recommend this clinic to anyone who is looking for a reputable pediatrician and competent caring staff.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Excellent doctor, he has been my kids pediatrician since birth

Posted on August 10th, 2017