The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, CA, with other offices in Danville, CA and Concord, CA . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Veeragandham is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham has 3 locations
1320 El Capitan Dr Ste 120
Danville, CA 94526
2222 East St Ste 375
Concord, CA 94520
Book Online Now
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham - Posted on October 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham - Posted on June 12th, 2017
My sister and I took our dad to Dr. Veeragandham to ascertain if we would like him to fix his abdominal aneurysm. Dr. Veeragandham spend close to an hour with us explaining all the details of the procedure he proposed. He was very well prepared for our visit and had studied all the submitted tests extensively. His explanations were very clear and easy to understand. While there, he also diagnosed some additional issues that had previously gone undetected. We felt that Dr. Veeragandham was extremely knowledgeable but also had great interpersonal skills. We decided to move forward with my dads procedure based on this great office visit.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Ascending Aorta Dissection
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham - Posted on October 5th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Veeragandham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham, MD - Vascular Surgery in Danville, CA, in this video.
Dr. Ramesh S Veeragandham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, CA.