Dr. Ramez I Andrawis Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramez I Andrawis?

He is an excellent urologist that I will recommend him to my relatives and friends.

I was referred to Dr. Andrawis recently and he is, in every respect, a first-rate doctor! I had been to see two other urologists, but Dr. Andrawis seemed the most knowledgeable and offered a wider range of options for treatment. He was also very warm and personable and called me promptly about test results. I would not hesitate to see him again and to recommend him to family members. These days, it's hard to find a doctor of Dr. Andrawis's caliber and I'm glad he practices in this area!

He doesn't listen at all!!! This was the wierdest and most useless doctor's visit I ever experienced.

Dr Andrawis does not even listen to the patient. He NEVER released any medical information despite all the requests for 9 months from another specialty medical specialist, delaying my treatment. He is arrogant, and also wanted to poach patients from other doctors, even when it was nit his area of expertise. I would recommend avoiding him. He is my worst medical experience in my life! Totally unprofessional. Should he be registered?

Bedside Manner and time to hear full list complaints was well worth the 25 minute wait. Options vs Surgery, natural remedies vs medication.