Dr. Ramez Salamah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramez Salamah?

Posted on April 7th, 2015

He has prevented me from real medical distress a couple of times

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Recent office staff changes have improved patient staff relations tremendously! Curious about new office location now that hospital has moved...

Friendly Staff & Very Knowledgable Dr

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Unlike going to some doctors, I actually enjoy going to Dr. Salamah's. They have an all new staff team that is extremely helpful and courteous. Dr. Salamah really spends time answering all my questions or will refer me to another doctor if needed. They do apparently outsource their billing, but any time I have had a question, the girls in the office find out and get back with me.

great doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2010

love to chat with him and his staff, he is very good diagnosing I have no plans on leaving him and recomend him to others. I only fault I have ever had is the money issue. He uses outside billing and they dont do a very good job and he doesnt take credit/debit cards so you have to remember to bring cash or deal with the billing department and their check cashing time line. (takes them awhile) He charges extra for alot of services such as paper work and he wont refill your prescriptions except in office so if they run out you have to get in to see him ASAP to get your refills. He was really great about giving us a break on cost when my husband was on layoff. I wish he would do video conferences like other doctors for refills, ordering bloodwork, and follow ups...maybe he will soon. I really am shocked he hasnt already and he hasnt started taking credit/debit because he does seem to embrace technology and keeps up to date on most things.

Posted on December 19th, 2014