Dr. Ramez Taher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramez Taher?

Excellent

Dr. Taher is wonderful! I had to go to the ER to be sure I didn't have an issue with something...although the wait was long, near Christmas Day, I didn't regret the wait. Dr. Taher is so nice, gentle and very knowledgeable. He was so busy that night, but he took as much time with me as possible and I didn't feel like a number. His diagnoses was correct. Even the "specialist" I had gone to wasn't as good as Dr. Taher.

He diagnosed my disease in one ER visit after I spent 8 months going to other doctors with the same symptoms without any difinitive diagnosis, very polite.