Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rami Abboud
Dr. Rami Abboud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with other offices in Akron, OH and Westlake, OH . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abboud is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Mclaren Macomb Hospital and St John Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rami Abboud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Rami Abboud has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Abboud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 2006
William Beaumont Hospital
Dr. Rami Abboud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rami Abboud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.