Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rami Alharethi
Dr. Rami Alharethi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Meridian, ID. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Alharethi is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital and Lds Hospital. Dr. Alharethi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rami Alharethi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rami Alharethi has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Alharethi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rami Alharethi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Rami Alharethi
Dr. Alherathi recently joined the staff at Intermountain Medical Center after serving as the medical director of the heart failure and cardiac transplant program at the Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU). He enjoys hiking, skiing, playing soccer, basketball and tennis.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rami Alharethi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. Rami Alharethi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.