• 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Rami Geffner?

Down to earth a good man.

STAY AWAY!

I went into the Galloway, NJ office originally for a consultation for a cyst i had near my left temple. Unfortunately, Dr. Geffner was not the provider in which i saw for the consult. Dr. Sidwa was and he was absolutely amazing! Info, since it was a cosmetic area he informed me that Dr. Geffner does all those procedures. Well i had my procedure done and i will NEVER have him complete another procedure on me again, nor will i refer anyone to see him. I had my procedure completed in the Deptford location and let me just tell you.. DISGUSTING! There was blood on the waiting room floor.. i first led that slide, realizing it could have just dropped off a patient that morning (i had a 1pm appointment) and i work in the medical field, so i understand how that could have been missed. But when it comes to the actual room where surgery is preformed & i notice there is blood on the floor and table that is COMPLETELY unacceptable! Also, the assistant who whatever she was that numbed me was very unprofessional. Listen, i was nervous and scared out of my mind for this procedure & was scared of the needles. I’m honest, i cried like a baby and was full body shaking.. when the Dr tells me that i’m just sensitive, does not help. And when the assistant tells me that i shouldn’t be feeling the numbing needles any longer.. guess what i was. It has always taken me a while for any type of work to get numb. Than when actually placing the stitches i started to feel him stitching & i screeched and be continued stitching saying “there’s no way you’re feeling this”.. just a horrible experience all together. I am thankful i do not have to see him to have these HORRIBLE stitches removed that will leave a nasty scar on the side of my temple! I was even informed by a plastic surgeon that he did not stitch that correct way for a facial area & that i was going to end up with a nasty scar.. which is 3x the size i was originally told it was going to be! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO DR GEFFNER OR REFER ANYONE TO HIM!!!!

Great doctor and staff

Mohs procedure

Always a pleasure even though no one wants to have surgery

Overall was a great surgery outcome

If I could give a minus O I would. I had a very bad experience with this office from rude staff to a apt that should have taken 3 hours to lasting 7 1/2 hours. Because of the very long time I had to have more novocane shots then I should have my face is still numb after 5 weeks. I am very disappointed in this office.

Excellent healhcare provider.

No star

Horrible doctor . Please do not go to this practice. My son was misdiagnosed and the way they handled the results was not professional at all !!!!!

good experience with scary diagnosis

Dr Geffner is excellent

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Rami Geffner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Howell, NJ.