Dr. Rami Y Haddad Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Rami Y Haddad?

Ruined my faith in doctors

I was referred to Dr. Haddad due to an enlarged lymph node in my neck. When I saw him he said he didn't feel anything, and that I was "overreacting". However, I was scheduled for a CT scan just in case. I got the scan and they told me the results would be in within a few days. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I called to get the results. I was informed that the doctor hadn't looked at it yet and he would get back to me. A nurse called me later that evening telling me my lymph node was twice its normal size and they were going to refer me to an ear nose and throat doctor. However, before I went and saw the other doctor they wanted me to get a PET scan of my entire body to see if there were other abnormalities. They made no mention of getting a biopsy to see if the problem area I knew about was cancerous, but they wanted me to get a $6000 scan that my insurance would not cover because I did not have a cancer diagnosis. I ignored them and went to the other doctor who referred me to a specialist to get a biopsy and made no mention of a PET scan being necessary. I always trusted doctors before this experience, but he taught me that not all doctors are good and looking out for your best interest. He is a horrible, greedy doctor that made an already scary experience just aweful. I apologize for the long rant, but if this review prevents one person from entrusting their well being with him then it is worth it.

Dr. Rami Y Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazel Crest, IL.