Dr. Rami Shaarawy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rami Shaarawy?

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Good doc

My new doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I am new to the area so I searched online for a physician and came across the great reviews for Dr. Shaarawy on yelp, Jen's list and vitals. I made an appointment for the following week; staff worked around my work schedule. Office is cute, waiting room clean. Lady in the front was nice but told me the doctor was busy and I'd be seen as soon as possible. I waited 10 minutes over, typical. Just don't leave me in the room for a half hour. Nope, doctor came right in and was super nice. He is young, smart and sooo down to earth. I felt comfortable right away. He took his time and did not make me feel like I had 2 minutes to tell him all my concerns. The nurse Rebecca is God sent! I have impossible veins and she did some magic and got one right away without me feeling a thing. Dr. Shaarawy called me the next day and went over the results with me. Even though I was initially scared he put my mind at ease, explained things clearly and we worked out a plan and he put me on medication. This was one week ago and I've been feeling better than ever ever since. I should have gotten checked out a lot sooner. Dr. Shaarawy is so easy going and humble and I appreciate how much he cares for his patients. I am so used to doctors who make you feel ignorant and treat you like their time is more valuable than yours. He is such a rarity and I am so thankful I found him! Most people don't take the time to post positives reviews because, well, everything went well and as expected. I only go to see a doctor when I'm feeling miserable. I have never gone back and thanked a doctor for feeling better. I am so impressed with this doctor and his staff that I needed to take the time to write this review. A doctor that went into the helping profession for all the right reasons. So so so happy I found him!

Not the best

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Not the nicest dr. Too much in a rush

A Doctor to trust!

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Dr. Shaarawy is very knowlegable and very involved with his patients care. He is friendly and easy to address and communicate with. My husband was very ill and Dr. S took the time to explain his needs.

Posted on November 12th, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for 3 years .the staff on this clinic not friendly happen a lot when I call clinic to get appointment they told me going to call me back never call back from clinic i have to call them back again on the end of day said they super busy doctor can not see you even if emergency i been told from staff if is emergency go to Hospital

Rare!

Posted on September 24th, 2013

A rare find.. a doctor who takes time and listens to you. Also is knowledgable about alternative/ natural ways to treat. After years of trying to find an internist, my search is over.

Knowledgeable, Great Listener, Caring, Patient and Kind!

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Dr. Rami Shaarawy, while very energetic, has a very calm demeanor. He makes patients feel comfortable. He listened and answered all my questions. He gave me the time I needed and didn't make me feel rushed. He offered some great treatment solutions. I recommend him highly.

AMAZING!!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Dr. Shaarawy has been treating my mom who has diabetes for about 4 years now. He is patient and explains things so clearly. My mom and I simply adore him. He is thorough and really cares. Dr. Shaarawy is wonderful.

Best experience

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I called for a same day appointment and they worked with me. The doctor was young (and good looking 😊). He was so knowledgable and listened to me. I didn't feel rushed at all. Was prescribed meds and was feeling better right away. He is definitely going to be my new doctor!!

Very Grateful Patient

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Shaaraway has been wonderful treating me and a very complex disorder. I couldn't have more confidence in a doctor.

POLICE OFFICER

Posted on December 6th, 2011

DR. SHAARAWY HAS BEEN MY FAMILY DOCTOR FOR APPROXIMATELY 5 YEARS. DUING THIS TIME DR. SHAARAWY HAS BEEN THEE BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE SEEN FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT AND CARE. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. DR. SHAARAWY IS AN UNDERSTANDING,CARING AND PASSIONATE DOCTOR.

Dr. Shaarawy is AWESOME!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Dr. Shaarawy is an excellent physician. He works well with patients to understand their concern and takes his time getting to know them. Never have I met such a courteous, helpful, and down to earth doctor. Keep up the fantastic work Dr, I am thrilled with the service I receive from you and your staff every time I visit.