Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victorville, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ashtiani is affiliated with Desert Valley Hospital. Dr. Ashtiani has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani has the following 16 expertise
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Shortness of Breath
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Test
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Ashtiani, was an excellent doctor in my eyes until get left the Heart Institute. Now that he has his own office , he isn't the same. He doesn't listen or take the time to communicate with patients he is always in a rush or taking calls in the middle of your visit and comes back in the treatment room and says well I'll see you in a month. I used to feel the Patient and Doctor relationship such as he cared and he listened and wanted to treat his patients but now is just rush ,rush . A lot of my family see him and now are starting to go elsewhere for treatment, its sad cause I really thought I found a good Doctor, but he has changed.
Dr. Ashtiani is caring, excellent in his field, sympathetic, empathetic, patient focused and oriented. He does not rush patients. He is humble, honest, trust worthy; he looks at your eyes paying attention to everything you say. I stopped being Dr. Ashtianis pt is because he moved away from my area and out of my insurance network. If I had, the financial means to pay out my pocket to be his patient I would follow him anywhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ashtiani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
Locations & DirectionsTm & Hana Medical Corp, 12780 Hesperia Rd, Victorville, CA
Dr. Ramin B Ashtiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victorville, CA.