Dr. Ramin D Bonnet Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramin D Bonnet?

retired

this man is not only my trusted health care provider. he is my confidant and my friend.

DO NOT SEE HIM!!

I went to see him for a pap and I litterally waited half dressed sitting on the table for 45+ minutes then when he finally came in he was not gentle and literally went through the entire pap in under 5 minutes (a normal pap takes 10-20 minutes). I ended up in tears and he was telling me how I shouldn't be so sensitive and that maybe I have an infection that is causing me to be, and then tried to prescribe me meds which I denied and told him I wouldn't have been sensitive if he was gentle. I left in so much pain that I was in bed for 2 days. He called me names, he was rude, he refused to listen to what I had to say, and blamed me for the pain I was in that HE CAUSED! DO NOT SEE HIM!!! HE IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

Great Dr Family Practioner

I have been a patient of DR Bonnet for over 5 years...and I have always found him and his staff to be excellent. They always get you in ASAP and follow up with you always. Never a complaint from me or my family.....

Patients beware

Dr. Bonnet's office is dark, dingy and old school.The staff ignores you, acting as if your were not there at all as you wait forever to get in to see the nurse. Dr. Bonnet himself eventually pops in the room you've been sitting in for another good 30 minutes to not listen to a word your saying about your issues and to prescribe uncalled for med's and to hand you free sample sample samples to get his kickback from the pharmaceuticals companies that stop by many times while your in the waiting room.I have had bad care, misdiagnosed problems, mistreated problems and aquired new issues due to being in his care.All i can truly say to any new patient is turn around and walk out.Save yourself and find a capable educated up to date physician.Do not trust this MD.

One of the worst bedside manners....

I went to visit him and waited over 30 min. Very rude, seemed very cocky yet didn't even know anything about what he was doing. I am a current medical student at USF and this doctor definitely gives my career a bad name. All he cares about is money and he is a thief. He overcharged me on a simple physical that was covered by my insurance. He was extremely rude, kept on asking questions that didn't even relate to my physical and seemed very inappropriate.Do not see him, he only cares about money and not about actually caring for patients. There are other great doctors in the area that actually care about your health and not your pocketbook.

Excellent doctor

A bit busy and could spend more time with patients, but all in all an excellent doctor with a really great staff.