Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramin Darbandi has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have not been to Dr.Darbandi's office. I was referred to him by my spinal surgeon, Louis Rappoport, for epidural injections. I have now had three such injections, including my most recent on 6/2/14. I received treatment at the John C. Lincoln North Mountain outpatient surgery clinic. On all three occasions, Dr. Darbandi came to my bedside in prep area and took the time to speak to me for several minutes, explaining the procedure and asking about my pain level and history. Then, after my first injection, he came and spoke with me again. That first injection was on a Friday. Saturday morning, Dr. Darbandi personally called me to see how I was doing. He also called me the day after following each of my subsequent injections. That level of patient care is very rare these days, but it is very much appreciated when a doctor takes the time to call the next morning to inquire how a patient is doing. Dr. Darbandi is extremely competent and has an outstanding bedside manner. I am so appreciative of his service and to Dr. Rappoport for referring me to Dr. Darbandi!
19 Years Experience
Heinrich Heine University Dusseldorf
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Ramin Darbandi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDesert Mountain Consultants, 8970 E Raintree Dr Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Ramin Darbandi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.