The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Jamshidi
Dr. Ramin Jamshidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Jamshidi is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Jamshidi has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramin Jamshidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.