Dr. Ramin Mostafavi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramin Mostafavi?

Get a second opinion

My father was referred to him by his optician for a cataract. The doctor told him he has to pay cash for his surgery or he wouldn't do it. I took him to my doctor and he took out his cataract and his insurance covered it completely! Beware!!

THE BEST EYE DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

TOTAL PERFECTION IN EVERY RESPECT = 100 STARS

Dr. Mostafavi

I wouldn't trust my eyes to any other doctor. He has been my ophthalmologist for many years and is excellent. I've had two other eye doctors prior to him and they are not even in his league. I would recommend Dr. Mostafavi highly.

Ms

Ease of Appointment Excellent, Promptness Excellent Courteous Staff, Excellent Accurate Diagnosis, Excellent Beside Manner Excellent, Spends Time with Patients Excellent Follows up after visit Excellent, Best Eye Doctor I have seen on Staten Island and I have seen a few Overall Rating Better than excellent

Best Opthamologist!!!

Dr. Mostafavi is the best optomologist that I have gone to - both my husband and I are his patient - he is caring and he really works very hard to find out exactly want is causing your eye problems. Have gone to other Doctors and they were terrible. I would recommend him to everyone.

Crazy wait time. I see worse. Stay away

I waited over 2 hours and got a rushed exam on my first visit. I knew I should have stayed away but now I don't know what to do because I see worse after surgery. My friend told me to come here but I regret it now because I am so much worse and I don't know what's wrong with me.

Intelligent, Caring Professional

Dr. Mostafavi has been my ophthalmologist for close to ten years now. He is extremely personable and has a great bedside manner. He enjoys getting to know his patients as individuals. After having some trouble with contacts, Dr. Mostafavi was determined to find a pair that was comfortable with me. Additionally, he treated my grandmother with more severe problems and helped diagnose cancer at an early stage, which saved her life! IMO the reason for the long wait at his office is because of the amount of time and care he devots to each and every patient. Try him out, I guarantee you will love him and his professionalism!

Long wait

Very long wait. I was diagnosed wrong and went to see another doctor. Would definitely avoid.

great doctor

Dr. Mostafavi has been my eye doctor for about 5 years and he's the best! I go a few times a year because of dry eyes and he's patient, caring and knowledgeable..I only trust him with my eyes..his staff are friendly and his office is beautiful and clean

Incredible wait

Wait time is crazy here! I waited 2 and a half hours and didn't even get a good exam. I would definitely avoid this office.